Friday, July 13, 2012

What are YOU running to?

Music can be a great motivator when out for a run.  I don't often run with music, unless I am alone and running more than about 8km, but it can be a great way to keep you pumped up, when fatigue sets in.

I really want to mention here that it is VERY important to remember safety when running with music. Keep the music low enough that you can hear it, but still hear your surroundings.  I also only wear one ear bud.  More important than having fabulous tunes, is being able to hear what is going on around you!

Here are a few songs from my iPod playlist.  What songs keep YOU motivated?

Jessica's Playlist

Always on the Run - Lenny Kravitz
Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea
The Dead Can't Testify - Billy Talent
Gold - Boulay
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
Pass At Me Timbaland feat. Pitbull
I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Beat It - Fall Out Boy feat. John Mayer
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Funhouse - P!nk
Up - Great Big Sea
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Headstones
Baba O'Riley - The Who

Happy Running!

JGV

2 comments:

  1. I wish there was a way for me to copy and paste my playlist for you! I love me some good running music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I had to type each one of those out myself. So not fun for my ADD tendencies!

      Delete